Welcome To Next Gen at Redefined Church
Our goal is for your kids to have a genuine relationship with God, build a biblical foundation for their lives, grow with friends, become leaders, and love being at church. We have age appropriate environments and curriculum for your kids, please click one of the “NEXT GEN” Ministries to learn more and know what to expect. KIDS // STUDENTS // YOUNG ADULTS
All kids content is currently online, please visit our YouTube page to engage in our latest message and take part in the discussion. you can also find us Saturday mornings on our Facebook page!
We believe the best way we can help your kids develop a strong spiritual foundation is by partnering with you. Together, we can help encourage, train, and pray for them as they grow in their faith.
Here are some practical ways you can help us make the most of your child’s time at church:
- Stay consistent, this will help your kids build a relationship with their consistent Small Group leader and other kids their class.
- Throughout the week, review our current lesson & scripture with your kids.
- Stay connected to Redefined Kids by following us on Social Media
- Build relationships with other Redefined parents so your kids can connect outside of Sundays.
- Pray for your children each week as they come to church, and pray for our teams as they serve and care for your kids.
Jesus’ parents dedicated Him to God when he was a child. Luke 2:22–40
We have a heart to follow this Biblical model, and we also offer the opportunity for you to dedicate your children.
At Baby Dedication, parents publicly commit to to help their child grow in their faith and to raise them in a home centered on Jesus.
Our team also prays over each family, and we have a Bible to give each child.
Baby Dedications happen throughout the year and we’d love for you and your family to join us. Contact Us for more Information.